Insider Index: This week in Salem, by the numbers
Here are 10 numbers that illustrate some of this week's big, and small, Oregon political stories.
• 51: Pages of an outside investigation into State Sen. Jeff Kruse, R-Roseburg, who has been accused of sexual harassment. The report was made public this week and culminated in his resignation Feb. 8.
• 5: Weeks until his resignation is effective.
• 22: Years the Roseburg senator had been in office.
• 2: Female senators who informally and formally complained to human resources about his behavior.
• 6: Current and former legislative staffers who told the outside investigator Kruse had touched them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable.
• 1: Lobbyist who reported being groped on the behind by Kruse at an event at the Governor's Office.
• $143: Amount of per diem compensation, not including base pay, that Kruse will receive until he officially resigns March 15.
• 55: Percent of Oregon women who say they've been sexually harassed, according to a poll this week from DHM Research
• 18: Of Oregon men who say they've been sexually harassed.
• 11: Percentage of Oregon men who say they've been accused of sexual harassment.